02 May Favorite Fabric Friday: May Flowers
1. Sarah Watson, Arcadia, Sun Spot and Bee in Coral
2. Sarah Watson, Arcadia, Dewy Garden in Multi
3. Carolyn Friedlander, Botanics, Foliage in Charcoal
4. Anna Maria Horner, Field Study, Raindrops Poppies in Candy
5. Iza Pearl Design, Garden Party Tango, Asters in Sky
6. Lotta Jansdotter, Mormor, Bloomster in Slate
7. Leah Duncan, Tule, Meadow Vale in Dark
8. Elizabeth Olwen, Grey Abbey, Whimsy Floral in Egg Blue
9. Leah Duncan, Meadow, Summer Grove in Day
April showers, in theory, bring May flowers…unless of course you live in our nonexistent garden and get dominated by weeds. I definitely don’t have anything resembling a green thumb. That’s why this Friday’s post features some of my favorite floral fabrics so I can pretend this is what our yard looks like at the moment.
There are so many fantastic floral fabrics (I clearly love alliteration) out there that it was hard to choose just 9. Which ones are on your list?