09 May Favorite Fabric Friday: Polka Dots
1. Sew Caroline, Gleeful, After the Rain in Navy
2. Dear Stella House Designer, Lola, Polka Dot in Ocean
3. Iza Pearl Design, Garden Party Tango, Speckles in Sky
4. Lotta Jansdotter, Sylvia, Tav in White
5. Lotta Jansdotter, Mormor, Bergen in Myer Yellow
6. Ann Kelle, Remix, Scattered Dots in Steel
7. Amy Butler, Love, Sun Spots in Tangerine
8. Leah Duncan, Meadow, Sprinkled in Noon
9. Jennifer Paganelli, Lucky Girl, Maggie in Pink
I am a sucker for polka dots; Put them on anything and I am sold. They instantly make a coffee mug, notebook, card, phone, dog, etc. infinitely cuter. It might have to do with the fact that I’ve grown up with my own version of polka dots, in the form of freckles, for most of my life!
There are WAY too many cute polka dot fabrics for me to narrow it down to 9. I went through a few versions of this post and finally had to cut myself off. The ones that didn’t make the cut this time will likely show up in other Favorite Fabric lists.
What are your favorite polka dot fabrics?