04 Apr Favorite Fabric Friday-Triangles
1. Triangle Tokens Voile in Agave by April Rhodes
2. Pilvi in Sky by Lotta Jansdotter
3. Stacked by Holli Zollinger
4. Triangularity in Oxford by AGF Studio
5. La Venta in Jade Voile by A Creative Mint
6. Triangle Confetti Grey by Kisma
7. Geos in Deep Marina by Leah Duncan
8. Mojave in Illuminated by Art Gallery Fabrics
9. Meteor Shower in Aquarium by Tula Pink
10. Go Go London in Powdery by Pat Bravo
The employees, and families of Sewn Studio had the task of making a fat quarter bundle from our favorite fabrics this week. It was incredibly tough because there were too many choices! All of us took the job pretty seriously. We have a healthy competition going to see who can sell the most bundles on our Etsy shop; My bet is on Larry.
I had so much fun picking my 6 that I didn’t want to stop. Then an idea popped into my head that would allow this fun to continue. Each Friday I’m going to create a list of my favorite fabrics by category and post them on the blog. This will satisfy my insatiable hunger for new textiles and give me a great excuse as to why I’m spending so much time looking at them.
Fabric browsing to me is on the same level as finding things that are Pinterest-ing. The minutes and hours fly by and nothing on my impossibly long to-do list gets accomplished. At least now, my browsing will have a purpose, or a disguise in the form of weekly blog posts.
First up: Triangles. Geometric prints seem to be a huge trend right now so I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon. There were honestly so many to choose from but I narrowed down my list to 10 that caught my eye. (Fun Fact for your day: Apparently people used to literally jump on a bandwagon to support political figures back in the day).
Please feel free to add to this list or shout out ideas for categories.
Happy Fabric Friday!